Sunday, September 5, 2010

Adios a los Estados!

Hey everyone!

As I'm hoping most of you know, I'm about to begin my journey to Spain, a country full of history, culture, and...well, really attractive guys.  It's not difficult to figure out that I'm excited to go :) 

This blog will chronicle the various adventures that I (with the help of a few friends like Natalia and Charli) have in Spain and the surrounding European area.  There will be excitement, laughter, romance (we're hoping...), and maybe even some deep, profound insights into the meaning of life.  Oh yeah, and maybe a little studying...if there's time left over. 

Hope you all enjoy reading our little adventures as narrated by Mandy!  I'm sure there will be some airplane/airport stories coming up soon, perhaps a European bucket list, and some first impressions of Barcelona....but none of those could be any weirder than walking into walgreens wearing makeshift foam flipflops and those things that separate your toes after getting a pedicure...right Natalia?

With a warm welcome to everyone as my blog begins, and a fond farewell as I leave the country,

Mandita

2 comments:

  1. I think foam flip flops with toe dividers could be the next big fad. We should introduce this to the people in Barcelona that we meet and tell them that all the famous Americans do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, I wish I could have been there when the Walgreen's incident occurred, lol! :D Sounds amazing!

    But I'm looking forward to hearing your stories in Spain, and missing you lots already. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete